Our Quality Policy
It is the policy of Bulk Handling New Zealand Group Pty Ltd to provide the best quality products and services to our customers by:
- Maintaining excellent customer relations by providing services and innovative thinking to meet our customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations, whilst developing, producing and delivering quality products.
- Ensuring our suppliers are held accountable by only accepting conforming products and continuously evaluating and monitoring supplier performance and capability.
- Recognising that Safety, Health & Environment are an integral part of the ongoing success of our business and that providing a safe work environment is the responsibility of all staff.
- Enhancing the skills of all our people through performance review and by actively pursuing an ongoing training/skills development policy, the objective of which is to develop and grow the organisation’s capability to meet current and future demands.
- Ensuring our Management System delivers effective outcomes and enhances our business through demanding a culture of continual improvement together with a philosophy of doing things “right the first time”.
- Establishing a result based culture by creating measuring and communicating performance measures across the company.
- Providing the right resources to promote quality management systems and ensure implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action which meets or exceeds the requirements of ISO9001:2015
Bulk Handling New Zealand Group Pty Ltd